Thursday, May 22, 2008

Bragging Rights

Let me just say my husband really amazes me. I am so proud of him. It has been a pure joy to sit back and watch him accomplish his dreams. Just got word recently that the State Police is interested in him. This is something he has worked for for three years. It would be a great opportunity for him (us). He has been working really hard the past week to meet the standards of the physical fitness test and without a doubt I know he will do great. He is really inspiring to me. It amazes me to watch him set his mind to something and achieve it. The world needs more people as him. He has passed the written and oral tests. On June 17th he has the physical fitness test then the lie detector, medical and physc. evaluations. He's not nuts and has not done anything to lie about so when he gets through the PT test he will be fine (I just know)

No comments: