Wednesday, June 17, 2009

19 Weeks!!

How far along: 19 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Down 3 pounds from the pre-pregnancy weight.

Maternity clothes: Yep

Stretch marks: No new ones.

Sleep: Besides waking up all the time to pee, I have been sleeping well

Best moment of this week: Feeling what I think is movement!!!

Movement: I think I am feeling some movement. Not sure but I think so

Food cravings: Digging the fruit, and Salt and Vinegar Chips

Food aversions: Mongs Chip Dip and Wendy's chicken sandwich

Gender: I really don't know but I really can't wait to find out!!

Labor Signs: Nope, thank God

Belly Button in or out: Innie

What I miss: Nothing really, I am loving being pregnant!

What I am looking forward to: The big ultrasound June 26th!!! 1 week and 2 days!

Weekly Wisdom: People are going to have their opinions, let them slide

Milestones: Being 1 week away from the half way mark!!!

No comments: