Friday, June 6, 2008

Discouraged

Well I had blood work done yesterday to see if I ovulated this month. Today the Dr. called and confirmed the worse; No, I did not ovulate this month. I really didn't expect to on the first month but still was hopeful. I hope that upping the dosage will be our ticket next month. Of course I am disappointed and feeling discouraged, it is hard not to be. Next Thursday we still go in for the ultrasound to see how my ovaries took to the meds and get prescriptions for next month. I think this would all set with me a little better if I would at least ovulated even if I did not get pregnant this month. I am so tired of hearing "Your still young, you have time. It will happen when it is suppose to happen." I do believe that everything happens for a reason and God will grant us this blessing in his time but I don't want to hear that right now. It doesn't help or make any of this easier.

Here's to the next cycle...bring on the BIG FAT POSITIVE!!!!!!

No comments: