Monday, June 2, 2008

Nobody said this would be easy

I know that I am still on my first round of drugs but it can be so frustrating. The more time that passes the more people we find out are expecting. As happy as I want to be (and I really am happy for my friends and family that are expecting) for these people it is so hard. None of these recent pregnancies have been planned babies which makes it even harder. Here we are planning our every month with pills, sex, blood work, ultrasounds and Dr. visits just so we can have a baby and it comes so easy for everyone around us. I know that we are just gearing up for what is to come and eventually someday it will happen but in the meantime I can't help but deal with all of these emotions. It has been a roller coaster of tears and frustration. In a way, this has made the already strong bond with Dan even stronger he has really showed me how supportive and wonderful he is. I can see the disappointment and frustration in his eyes when I am upset and sad, it is kind of a relief knowing that he shares my emotions and that I am not in this alone. He is really cute talking about the future with our children and making plans for us. I know he wants this as bad as I do and he has been so strong for me. Our time will come.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.