Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A few months off!?!?!

So, Dan and I have made a decision that we are going to take a break from trying to conceive. (that is if it doesn't work for us this month) We had many long discussions and feel that with our current situation it is in the best interest with everyone involved if we hold off, at least for a few months until we know what we will be doing and where we will be living. If Dan gets into the State Police he will most likely be going February-August of 09 for training which means if we were to get pregnant between now and November he would miss the birth of our first born child. Neither he or I are comfortable with that. We've decided that we will pick up in November and try until he leaves in February. However, we are still going to try this month, I mean we (I) have already taken all of my medication for the month and we are half way through the cycle. I plan on talking to the obgyn when I go July 22 to see if I can pick up where we left off or if we have to start all over again. Although I want to have a baby more than anything I am also looking forward to the break and not being a hormonal, emotional mess. This will all be worth it in the end but the process isn't all that fun.

No comments: