Thursday, July 17, 2008

This cycle was a bust

I had my blood work done on Monday to see if I ovulated this month. Guess what, I didn't. My progesterone level went from a .2 to a .38 which yes, is a jump but not a substantial jump at all. So, I go to the OB on Tuesday for my ultrasound and see what he has to say. I have a zillion questions to ask. I need to know what the downfall is to taking a few months off. I am starting to think if I keep taking it then by November I will be ovulating and we will be good to go. I need to see if we can pick up on the next dose in November. I need to see how long I need to not ovulate before I am referred to Pittsburgh. I need to know why I am having 14 day periods on this medication and if that is a factor to why I am not ovulating. The OB that I see this time makes me feel like I am just a number and he is rushing me along which makes me a little nervous, like he won't take his time and go through my questions with me. This whole process sucks. Why is it that people who don't want babies or aren't expecting babies have no problem getting pregnant but people that want this more than anything have to jump hurdles to get there. It doesn't seem fair to me. I try to convince myself that God has a greater plan for us but I am losing hope.

No comments: