Sunday, August 24, 2008

Hopeful

Well, we are halfway through this months cycle. I have been feeling great. Less emotional than the past couple months which is surprising being my Clomid was increased. I don't know if the routine is just setting in and I have had two unsuccessful months so far so I am not as anxious as to my expectations. I have a really good feeling about the outcome of this cycle. This Thursday I have my blood work to see if I ovulated and then on September 5th I have my ultrasound. Of course we are hoping for good news. Also, some other stresses in our life right now is making it easier to not focus 100% on our trying to conceive issues. We are still trying to figure out where we want to settle, what route of aviation Dan will pursue and what career path I will choose. We have also been trying to deal with some difficult family members.

On another note my already busy life is about to pick up the pace. As of tomorrow I will start working nights at Blair and my classes start on Tuesday. So I will go to class, go work at Williams then go and work at Blair. Dan and I decided that since he has a very busy schedule and I don't get to spend time with him during the week that maybe I should start working part time in the evenings, in effort to pay off credit cards and school loans at a quicker speed. This is a temporary inconvience for a better lifestyle (in the words of my mom) I plan on staying here for a short period of time just to give us a little more wiggle room. By doing this I am able to double my monthly income.

No comments: