Thursday, August 28, 2008

Holy Crap!!!!

Could my luck really be changing and going in the right direction? So, I had my blood work this morning and she only poked me twice this time. They have found a vein in my hand that works well, hurts more but it works. Anyways, the girls know me by now and all said they had a good feeling so they promised me one hour results. So I just called the lab and found out ::drum roll: I ovulated this month!!! I can't believe that it finally happened. This is the first real chance of getting pregnant since we started trying in May 07. Just knowing that I can do this and have a chance. Dan was funny when I told him his response was "Yay, that's great baby, lets hope my guys found the way." I don't have to take the provera now next month. Since I ovulated I will start my period on my own too. Well I am one happy girl right now, this is the best feeling and yes I bawled my eyes out at my desk when I heard the news. I can't wait for my ultrasound next week.

No comments: