Friday, September 5, 2008

The Good The Bad and The Ugly

So I had my ultrasound and appointment today to see how I responded to the clomid this month. The good is that I did indeed ovulate for sure this month. Which is totally awesome. More good news is that I do not have to take the provera this month and I do not have to go in for 21 day blood work since they found a dosage that tells them if the clomid is working. The bad news is I have to wait it out. They did not do any blood work today to see if I am pregnant this month. The ugly of it all is I started spotting this morning. Now, so far it has been light and I am not sure if it is my period yet or just a little spotting. So again, I have to just wait it out. I scheduled my next ultrasound for October 2nd just in case this is my period but I still have the slightest bit of hope that I am just spotting a little. We will see.

No comments: