Monday, September 29, 2008

Funny How Things Work Out

I have been really bumming about my job situation recently. As I have mentioned in previous blogs I really want to get through my schooling but was in a huge catch 22. If I go to school full time I lose my insurance. No insurance=no baby. If I keep my job so we have insurance I am not going to get through school and am going to unhappy. Dan talked to his HR people about getting insurance through them which we did once before but at that time his company was not paying anything into them and the cost was outrageous. They have changed the way they do the insurance and now they pay 80% per family (which is what my company does) and it is the same company but a better plan. Infertility is still covered which is awesome and this includes eye coverage which mine does not. Also, no deductible. Doesn't get much better. So starting November 1st we will switch insurance policies and I will most likely (if I can get everything worked out with school) put my notice in at work and quit in January in time for the new semester to start. I am so excited. I finally feel like I can get a game plan in motion. Maybe I am working my way out of my rut.

In baby news we have our ultrasound scheduled for Thursday morning. Another month is approaching an end. I must say that I am not as optimistic this month as I was last. I have pretty much counted us out at this point. Too much happened with me being in the hospital and everything that I will be shocked if I actually am pregnant this month. We will see. I guess time will tell.

No comments: