Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Back to work!

Well, yesterday I got cleared by the doctor to come back to work. So here I am. Sitting at my desk looks like I didn't even miss a thing. (Hence I am blogging and not going through sky high stacks of notes) It seems like the boss was a little annoyed at the fact I was out for a week; four of those working days in the hospital. They were on vacation when everything happened and they asked if I was feeling better in a kind of annoyed tone and moved on about their day. I mean come on, I am not wanting sympathy or a big fuss made but you can be pleasant. Dan's work sent me flowers for goodness sake, I'm sure my boss can at least put a smile on her face and say nice to have you back. Oh well. Maybe my true tone is coming out that I need a change and find a new job. I am in the best mood today with the exception of these crazies. Don't get me wrong, a few of my co-workers were excited to see me and told me how much better I looked and one even told me it looks like I lost weight. Which, yes I have lost 8 pounds since going into the hospital. Not sure how I managed that I ate ice cream 2 times a day and for dinner Dan and my parents brought me pizza, subs and Arby's. I'm thrilled!!!

In other news I healed up just in time for sex-a-pulozza!!! Yay for me and well, Dan too. Now that this crazy sickness is over lets make a baby!!! This will be our month. (I still hold hope)

No comments: