Monday, September 22, 2008

Here, There and Everywhere

Dan and I had a wonderful day together yesterday. We went to Robinson for the day for my 6 month ring inspection and cleaning. Because, he went to Jared and that is there policy so that if I ever lose the stone they will replace it. Also, since it is white gold they re-plate it every 6 months so they look brand spanking new!! We also shopped around trying to get Christmas ideas for our families and furniture shopped for ourselves. We found a great living room set (coffee table, end tables etc.) but we can't decide on a couch. We are ready to buy new stuff now and not have a mis-matched hodge podge of crap anymore. And after we came home and looked this stuff up online we found out that we can get it up here at a local furniture store!! Bonus! Now, I guess a couch will come in time.



The downfall to yesterday was PREGNANT PEOPLE EVERYWHERE!!! This made things hard. We want to be parents so badly it really hurts to see swarms of happy pregnant people or new parents. I am not a jealous person but this is getting out of control. It is wearing on Dan as well. He kept saying things like, "Why is everyone having a baby but us." "This is really making me sad that it is taking us so much work to have a baby and so many people we know it comes so easy for." But, of course we decided to torture ourselves and go in Baby Gap and look at baby cloths and look at baby furniture. That stuff used to be fun and exciting now it is just so depressing. Like.its.never.going.to.happen. UGH. I am not nearly as optimistic this month as I was last. Every time I say something like, "This is just never going to happen for us." Dan keeps reminding me that it won't with my attitude the way it is. LOL. Sorry for being such a Debbie Downer.

No comments: