Thursday, October 2, 2008

Hurry Up and Wait

That seemed to be the theme for our day. We had my ultrasound today to see how I reacted to the Clomid this month. Our appt. was at 10am and they never called us in til 10:45. We got through the ultrasound and she said that it looked like my left ovary did the work this month and oddly enough that is the same thing they said last month. My lining looks good though. After the ultrasound we went downstairs to wait another 30 mins to see the Dr. Usually they are more on schedule. Oh well. The Dr. pretty much said that everything looks good and we need to wait for good ol' aunt flo to show up. (or hopefully not show up) If I have not started by next Thursday I am to take a HPT. One more week of waiting.

Our Mexico trip is coming up here really soon. We leave next Sunday the 12th. I can't wait. Hopefully, the *3* of us will be going. It will be a great, relaxing, much needed trip no matter what.

1 comment:

Mrs.Rotty said...

yay have fun in mexico. take lots of pictures. i wanna live through you. i've never been. good luck.