Saturday, October 11, 2008

It's over

Well, this month was not our month. I tested again this morning and it was another negative. I still have not started so after work today I went and filled my provera prescription. So I didn't even ovulate this month. 37 days of hope, thinking this would be the month and I still didn't ovulate. How frustrating. So on to clomid cycle 5.

I have decided that I need to have a much more positive outlook on this situation and life in general. So not being pregnant this month is good for a few reasons. We leave for Mexico at 7 am tomorrow morning. If the "3" of us were going I would not have been able to partake in the countless margs that I plan on consuming over the next week. If I would have ovulated and not gotten pregnant I would be on my period now, and to be honest I am thrilled that I am not taking that to Mexico with me and can enjoy our anniversary trip. Now I would have easily given up the margs if it meant we were having a little bambino but I am okay with being able to enjoy :)

The hope fades away a little bit more each month but I guess every month we go through this is one month closer to getting pregnant. (See I can do this positive stuff) It is just so hard. Every month I think, we have this going on in the next few months what a perfect time to announce our excitement. So many occasions; Mothers Day, Fathers Day, Holidays, Birthdays we have a plan on how we want to tell our families, now we just need the chance. I remember last Christmas we thought for sure we would be celebrating Babies First Christmas, or at least be pregnant. If this is going to true it needs to be this next cycle.

Well, as I said above we are off to Mexico for our two year anniversary (a few weeks early it isn't until the 28th) we plan on relaxing, over-eating, over-drinking and enjoying each other!! Be back next week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm sorry, I had my fingers crossed :( I hope you have a good time!