Monday, October 6, 2008

Cycle Day 31

Well, it is cycle day 31 and still no sign of Aunt Flo. For a brief moment my hope is restored. I want to test tomorrow but Dan says wait til Thursday so we will 'know' so we compromised and I will test on Wednesday if she is still not here. Now, I don't chart or anything so I am not sure of my ovulation date, I know shame on me. For some reason I listened to my OB and he suggested not to chart that I would get to stressed if I did. Dan is a by the books sort of guy and after talking he convinced me to not temp or anything, to listen to the Dr. I think that he knows I can be a high strung girl at times and wanted to spare himself the crazy Katie that he was anticipating. So, I will probably update this daily until she has/hasn't arrived. Of course I am praying for the latter.

In my perfect world I would test Wednesday and be able to get confirmation from the ob before we leave for Mexico on Sunday. If by chance this is our month I am not sure yet if I will post right away since we probably won't have the chance to tell our families before our trip. Some of my readers may be tempted to give away our secret. Who knows what the next few days will tell.

Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have my fingers crossed for you.