Sunday, December 21, 2008

Another Year Older, Another Year Ahead Of Me

I have been a bad blogger. I have not really had anything to report. Right now I am waiting for Wednesday so I can test and move on to the next cycle. I know I am not pregnant but my OB decided that I should wait til day 33 just to be safe. Which in a way is fine with me because I won't be all hormonal for Christmas. A new year, a new cycle and new hope for a 2009 baby.

My 25th birthday was on Thursday. This was one of the best birthdays I have had. My co-workers surprised me and brought food in (ok, this wasn't a surprise we do this for every ones birthdays) then I got home from work and Dan prepared an awesome dinner for me. It consisted of steaks, roasted potato's and a delish birthday cake. He worked really hard on this dinner and that means the world to me. We went for a drive and looked at Christmas lights then came home and relaxed together. Life has been so hectic lately it was awesome to just hang out together. On Friday (as I posted before) my parents took us to the B.E. Taylor concert. Somehow it was better this year than last. They do a lot of the same things year to year but it was amazing. We ended my birthday today with dinner at my parents. My mom and step-dad cooked dinner and we hung out and watched the Steelers game and movies. It was nice and relaxing. My mom gave me for my birthday my Grandma Hileman's wedding ring. This is so special to me. My Grandma played a huge role in my life as I was growing up and she means the world to me. It fits on my pinkie finger and I will wear it daily. I love it!!

Christmas is a few days away and I am really looking forward to the coming days. I have two days left at Williams. Christmas Eve morning we go out to breakfast every year with family friends and the celebrating begins. The next two days will be filled with family and friends. I love Christmas!! Merry Christmas blog readers!!!

Blessings!!

No comments: