Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Results Are In!!

I went in for my post HSG follow-up appt and I must say it was an overall good visit. I wasn't sure what to expect when my day started out with a call from the office saying my normal ob was sick today would I mind seeing one of the others. I said that was fine but all I could think about was how busy it usually is and how long the normal wait is and now they will be dispersing all of Dr. M's patients amongst the other OB's I thought I would never get to work. That was not the case, at all. We walked into an empty waiting room, no sooner sat down and was called right back, the doctor came in within seconds were done before my actual appt time. It was a walk in the park.

Now, for the results. Everything looked good. My tubes are not blocked and there is nothing wrong with my ute, whew. Since today is CD 21 he had me get blood work done just to see if I ovulated on my own this month. Which I was happy he did that but not to optimistic about the results, I will find out Thursday. (It would be super cool if everything worked out on it's own that would make for the BEST.CHRISTMAS.EVER!!!) He did say that they see a higher pregnancy rate the first 3 months following the HSG. That got my hopes up.

No comments: