Friday, December 5, 2008

MIA!!!

So, I have not updated this in a week or so. I am still here just have had a crazy busy week. With the holiday last week and catching an awful cold things have started to pick up. Not to mention that my night job has finally gotten busy with the upcoming Christmas season that it has forced me to work 13 hour days this week. Ugh. I have also been preparing for finals that take place next week. Over the weekend we put our tree up and finished decorating for Christmas. Now I need to think about shopping. I am quite the slacker this year in this department. Most years I am done and the presents are wrapped and under the tree. I also need to find time to make fudge. I so love the Holiday Season!!!

On Tuesday we go in for our follow up appt. to see exactly what the HSG showed and how we are going to proceed from here.

No comments: