Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Ringing in 09

Well, tonight officially ends 2008. A year that was filled with a lot of joy, challenges, and chaos. This year in a nutshell. We started our fertility treatment. Which has given us hope to have children but also has been hard on us. I have learned a lot about my body and what it is going through. We celebrated many, many weddings, vacationed in Mexico, made new friends, got in touch with old friends and grew apart from other friends, and we celebrated our 2 year anniversary in October. All in all we had a pretty good year. As we ring in 2009 we reflect back on all we have gained and all we have to be thankful for. We realized with all we have encountered how strong we are as individuals and as a couple. Our faith has been tested and has grown during these tests.

My hopes for 2009; of course to get pregnant. We are coming to the end of our Clomid cycles 2 more after this one we are just getting ready to start. Hopefully, in these three months we will get knocked up. I would also like to give more in random acts of kindness. I want to be a better in 2009, more positive, more giving. I want to get in better shape. I want to give more to my husband. I want to live and laugh more. These are my hopes for 09.

It is a new year, a fresh start!! Have a safe and happy New Years Eve.

No comments: