Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Most Wonderful Time of The Year.

I am getting super excited for the Holiday Season! I love, love, love Christmas and everything about it. The cards, the shopping, the baking, wrapping presents, decorating and most importantly the family and friends you spend it with. It really, truly is the most wonderful time of the year. I love driving home from work and seeing every one's Christmas lights, running into old friends while shopping, everything!! Oh, and it also helps that my birthday is a week before Christmas. Every year over my birthday weekend my family always goes to New Castle to see B.E. Taylor's Christmas show. This is truly a phenomenal show. He is from the Pittsburgh area and tours throughout western PA and WV. If you ever have the chance to go see him, do it!!! If you don't leave in the Christmas spirit something is wrong with you. He always brings a Gospel Choir from Beaver Falls (I think) to sing a song with him, and a high school marching band that comes in and plays The Little Drummer Boy and he donates a lot of time and money to the Special Olympics and he always has some of the participants that compete in the Special Olympics come out and sing a song with him. The show is next Friday and I can't wait. (I didn't realize that I am working PR for B.E Taylor....lol)

Well, can you tell I am stoked for Christmas!!!

I hope everyone has a Happy Holiday and a blessed New Year.

No comments: