Wednesday, May 6, 2009

13 Weeks!!

13 weeks baby!!! I know I have said this a million times but I am amazed how fast this pregnancy is going. I am done with the 1st trimester, HOLY MAC!!!! We are 7 mere weeks away of finding out if we are having a son or a daughter. This has been an amazing experience, filled with a roller coaster of emotions. Mostly happy, ecstatic, excited, overjoyed but we have also had moments of worry, panic, and fear. I love this little one more and more every day and am truly blessed to have this experience.


How far along: 13 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Down 4 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight

Maternity clothes: Nope, not yet.

Stretch marks: No new ones.

Sleep: Still one of my best friends. I have been in bed between 8-10 every night

Best moment this week: Seeing our sweet little baby move on Monday

Movement: The baby is moving like crazy!!!!! Can't wait to hear it.

Food cravings: Still Watermelon, and I have been eating a ton of cereal

Food aversions: Tomato Soup and toasted cheese sammiches and Toby's wedgie, all of those ended in a bad way

Gender: I am thinking girl

Labor Signs: Nope, thank God

Belly Button in or out: Innie

What I miss: My husband, he has been stuck for 2 days in Nashville with a broken airplane.

What I am looking forward to: Feeling the baby move

Weekly Wisdom: Don't freaking worry and stress so much!!!

Milestones: Getting out of the 1st tri!!!!

1 comment:

Mrs.Rotty said...

i'm so so so excited for you!!