Wednesday, May 20, 2009

15 Weeks!!

We made it to 15 weeks now! 5 more weeks til we can find out what the little one is. This is going to be a long wait. The end of June baby, which stinks because it is making me wish one month of summer away. I love summer. I am ready for swimming, walks, ice cream and everything else that comes with this gorgeous weather. Our baby is now the size of an apple. It is so amazing to think how developed this miracle is at only 15 weeks.

How far along: 15 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Down 1 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight

Maternity clothes: Nope, not yet.

Stretch marks: No new ones.

Sleep: I have not been napping as much.

Best moment of this week: Seeing Jess and Vance in DC!!

Movement: The baby is moving like crazy!!!!! Can't wait to feel it.

Food cravings: Really nothing

Food aversions: Same old

Gender: I really don't know

Labor Signs: Nope, thank God

Belly Button in or out: Innie

What I miss: Pepsi

What I am looking forward to: Feeling the baby move

Weekly Wisdom: Don't freaking worry and stress so much!!!

Milestones: 15 weeks baby!!

No comments: