Wednesday, May 13, 2009

14 Weeks!!!

14 weeks, only 26 to go!! This week was pretty uneventful. Not to much to report, not much change from last week.



How far along: 14 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Down 5 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight

Maternity clothes: Nope, not yet.

Stretch marks: No new ones.

Sleep: I have not been napping as much.

Best moment this week: Mother's Day!!

Movement: The baby is moving like crazy!!!!! Can't wait to feel it.

Food cravings: Still Watermelon

Food aversions: Same old

Gender: I really don't know

Labor Signs: Nope, thank God

Belly Button in or out: Innie

What I miss: I want a fricken Pepsi

What I am looking forward to: Feeling the baby move

Weekly Wisdom: Don't freaking worry and stress so much!!!

Milestones: None really this week so I will say making it to 14 weeks.

No comments: