Wednesday, May 27, 2009

16 Weeks!!

How far along: 16 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Down 3.5 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight

Maternity clothes: Nope, not yet. I have started a shopping bag at oldnavy.com though. Coming soon!!

Stretch marks: No new ones.

Sleep: I have not been as tired during the day but I have been sleeping wonderfully at night

Best moment of this week: Having a 4 day work week and seeing family we haven't seen since being pregnant

Movement: The baby is moving like crazy!!!!! Can't wait to feel it.

Food cravings: I have been eating tons of watermelon and freaking loving every.single.minute of it.

Food aversions: Mongs Chip Dip

Gender: I really don't know but I really can't wait to find out!!

Labor Signs: Nope, thank God

Belly Button in or out: Innie

What I miss: Again, with the nice weather I am realizing I am going to miss fruity drinks by the pool

What I am looking forward to: Our appointment on Monday!!!

Weekly Wisdom: Don't freaking worry and stress so much!!!

Milestones: 4 months baby!!!

No comments: