Thursday, November 13, 2008

I have been tagged!!

By Bio---

I was tagged!
I was tagged by Bio http://iambiomaj5.blogspot.com/
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you. (I tried-hope it works!)
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end, and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. I hate, hate, hate feet and anything to do with them.
2. The smell of bubble gum makes me gag.
3. When I was younger I showed pigs and sheep at the 4-H fair.
4. I am now on year 6 of college and only have a 2 year degree to show for it. (This will soon change)
5. Mamma Mia is my new favorite movie
6. I never went throught a bad boy stage...always been attracted to the good boys.
7. Im OCD over planning.

Who hasn't been tagged??
Danse
Carly
Katie Jo
Sweetpea
Megan
Heather
Lori

1 comment:

biomaj5 said...

I showed 1 pig in HS and then the rest were all lambs! Showing livestock in FFA is just about the only thing I miss from HS.