Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A new leaf and bloodwork

I am turning over a new leaf, actually getting back to me. I once was a very positive, happy person who didn't judge anyone and always gave the benefit of the doubt. Now, I know that people don't change and the currant tainted relationships I have won't just be fixed because of my new attitude but this is a general self make-over. I am no longer going to judge the smelly people that plop down at my desk, I am going to hope for the best in every situation. I am not going to gossip just for the sake of gossiping. Sure, I will need to vent and complain once in awhile. That is why my co-worker (who wants to turn over a new leaf) and I have made rules. Every day from 1-2 we are allowed to whine and be negative as well as Tuesday's and when you have broken appliances. We are also entitled to change these rules and amend them when necessary. Of course we are joking. I am well aware that just because I am changing doesn't mean everyone is. Liars will still lie and people will still look at the glass half empty. What will change is how I deal with these situations. I am still not sure exactly what that means though. As much as I want to just smile and be happy I don't want to be fake and superficial. Finding the happy medium will be the task at hand. I am getting back to focusing all energy on not only the important things in life but what is going well for me in life. I really do have so much to be thankful for. I have a wonderful relationship with my husband, I have a pretty great family and group of friends and I am going for my dream to be a teacher. God has blessed me and without Him I would not living the life I am, and for that I give thanks to God. Wish me luck.

Well, I had my 21 day blood work today and have to wait until Thursday to find out if I ovulated this month or not. Now this is usually the most dreaded day of any month. What usually takes 6 pokes in my arm and hand was done on the first try and I didn't even cry. So, I will find out the results on Thursday and next Tuesday is my appt. with the dildo cam and the OB.

No comments: