Thursday, January 22, 2009

Not Much

I have been a bad blogger lately. Nothing really has been happening though. School, work, sleep repeat; thet's my life. Today is CD 16, which is the day I ovulated the past few months. I just want to get through these next two weeks. I really don't know how I will handle this month if we end up not pregnant. It will be rough.

I guess I do have something to report. My husband as y0u all know is amazing. He was offered a big promotion at work this week. He has not accepted yet, the negotiation is still in process but it is looking good. Tomorrow is decision day. Dan really wants to take it he just had some questions before doing so!! I am so proud of him. Certain situations that popped up in this promotion reminded me how fair and kind hearted he is. He is my inspiration.

No comments: