Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Well a new cycle has started!! Yesterday, I was graced with AF. Finally, 9 days post provera. That is in hindsight now though. I go for blood work on the 28th and my ultrasound on the 2nd. I swear the turnover rate at the OB's office is monthly. It seems like I talk to someone new every month and it is a huge ordeal to get stuff scheduled. After getting tossed around twice and put on hold four times I finally got stuff scheduled. I have not been this hopeful and excited for a cycle since our first round. I am taking this new year, new start thing to the next level. If this is our month we will be having a mid October baby. Which would be fanflippentastic. It is our favorite month, season and we will be celebrating our third anniversary in October. Cross your fingers, say your prayers that this is it for us!!!

No comments: