Sunday, January 11, 2009

Pretty Good Weekend.

I must say that this weekend was all in all a pretty good one. Well, Friday night I worked till 11, and Saturday 9-5,that wasn't so great but left room for improvement. Since we got an immense amount of snow on Saturday Dan took me to and from work. Our original plan was to go to Erie to renew our cell phone contracts, then go eat at the Olive Garden. With the snow we decided to stay local and go to our mall then grab a bite to eat somewhere. We got to our mall and everything was closed. Only the main stores; Sears, Penny's and Bon Ton were staying open. (yes, those are basically the only stores at our mall) so we decided to stop back out today after church. So we went downtown to the former Yesterdays which opened back up on Friday; Now Mulligans. Dan and I both ordered steak, and I must say we were not impressed. We chalked it up to only being opened two days and will give them some time but will indeed give them another chance. I guess this doesn't sound like a great night so far, bad food, a closed mall. It gets better from here. After dinner we rented Forgetting Sarah Marshall and decided to be "snowed in" for the night. It was very nice and relaxing just the two of us. Today, we did the normal, Sunday School and Church. We finally got our phones renewed and we are loving them. Dan talked me into getting the Blackberry Curve which I didn't really want at first because I am sort of a no fuss kind of person and this new phone is a lot more high tech than I am. No regrets, I am loving it. Then we went to my parents house to watch the Steelers defeat the Chargers. YAY!!! Now we just need to shut out the Ravens and Pittsburgh's going to the Superbowl, here we go!!! :) So we watched the game, ate and visited with some family friends.

I am excited about the week to come. I start back to school tomorrow and if I do this correctly I could be done in 2 years. I am also starting back to the daycare tomorrow morning. I am so friggin excited!! I love those little kiddos. I do believe I will be in the baby room (which I am really hoping for)! Wish me luck!

No comments: