Monday, April 20, 2009

10 Week Appointment

We had our 10 week appointment today. It was okay. I am down a pound, everything looked good. He tried to find the heartbeat and couldn't. Dr. H didn't seem worried and calmed us by saying that 50% of the time you can't find it until 12 weeks. That did make me feel a little better but of course my heart dropped into the pit of my stomach. Instead of waiting for a month to go by he is having us come back in 2 weeks from today May 4th to try again. Which is awesome. I am so glad I don't have to wait 3o more days to make sure all is well with the little monkey.

When he came in he asked if we had a hunch what sex the baby is. I said that we didn't have a clue yet but our families and friends all say girl. He said after he was unable to find the heartbeat that the baby being stubborn cements the thought that it is a girl. That and the baby is hiding.

So now, we wait.

No comments: