Wednesday, April 29, 2009

12 Weeks!!!

Another week down. Our little one has grown into a lime size little thing and is moving like crazy. Can't wait till I can feel it. The only down fall this week is this awful chest cold. I have had my share of illness this year. I have had several colds, a 4 day flu and now this.

How far along: 12 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Down 1 pound from my pre-pregnancy weight

Maternity clothes: Nope, not yet.

Stretch marks: No new ones.

Sleep: A nap is next on the list

Best moment this week: Will be tonight after my last final!!!

Movement: The baby is moving like crazy, I just can't feel it

Food cravings: Still Watermelon, wish I could taste though

Food aversions: None this week. I was even able to eat chicken on Sunday

Gender: I back to not having a clue

Labor Signs: Nope, thank God

Belly Button in or out: Innie

What I miss: Being able to breath without coughing

What I am looking forward to: May 4th, next doctor appt.

Weekly Wisdom: Sometimes you have to give into the SAFE medicines.

Milestones: Almost out of the 1st tri.

No comments: