Friday, April 17, 2009

Hodge Podge

Well, it has been awhile since I have blogged something other than the weekly updates. So here goes.

Nothing really has been happening with us other than growing a baby. The only thing really new is the semester is coming to an end here in a week and a half and my last day at my night job is Tuesday (YAY)

We are kicking off the wedding season this weekend. Our friends Lauren and Adam are taking the plunge tomorrow. It will be a great wedding and a wonderful time. Congrats Lauren and Adam. We will be 1 down 4 to go for the summer.

So far pregnancy has been good to me. I think the big guy is letting me off easy for the past 2 years we just went through trying. I have only thrown up 3 times so far and as long as I keep food in my belly we are good to go. I have had lots of cramping and my lower back and hips have been hurting but other than that we are good to go!!! (So far) It does seem like my baby has attitude already every time I have been talking about how great I feel I find myself running to the bathroom. My kid is like "Haha mom, I'll show you"

No comments: