Wednesday, April 1, 2009

8 Weeks!!!

Made it another week!!!! YAY! The morning sickness kicked in today. Great. It is amazing that as soon as you puke you feel so much better.


How far along: 8 weeks!

Total weight gain/loss: Holding strong!

Maternity clothes: Nope, not yet.

Stretch marks: No new ones.

Sleep: I would love some!!

Best moment this week: Buying our Travel System

Movement: Won't feel it for awhile.

Food cravings: Mashed Potato's!!

Food aversions: My cereal didn't agree with me this morning until I threw up, then it was the best thing in the world.

Gender: Not a clue

Labor Signs: Nope, thank God

Belly Button in or out: Innie

What I miss: A full night of sleep!!

What I am looking forward to: Our ultrasound on Monday

Weekly Wisdom: You were stupid for wishing you would puke your guts out. Now that it is happening it is not pleasant.

Milestones: Making our first big baby purchase was lots of fun!!!

No comments: