Tuesday, March 31, 2009

So Far So Good!

Well, tomorrow marks 8 weeks for us. So far, I have been feeling better than I expected to. Just extremely sleepy and my bewbies hurt. Other than that, smooth sailing. I will say the past few days I have been having waves of nausea and have felt the need to worship the porcelain God a time or two, but nothing really to write home about.


Saturday night we purchased our first big baby purchase!! We bought our Travel System and I hate to brag but we got one heckofa good deal!!! We took a trip up to Erie with my parents and dined at the Olive Garden (which I have been craving since January) then headed over to Babies R Us. We had a 15% off coupon for Travel Systems!! Bonus! We also had Verizon rebates from getting our new cell phones. Double Bonus. Dan also decided that he wanted to use his birthday money towards the baby (which was really sweet of him) and after we added all that in we got a $250 value for...drum roll please......$5.49 out of our pocket!!!! Wahoo!!! We got the Graco Quattro Tour Travel System - Nouvelle Pattern. And yes, it is already put together.

No comments: