Sunday, March 8, 2009

Guess What??

Now I must start this blog by saying if you read this and I know you in real life and you have a big mouth, PLEASE STOP READING!!!! This is your warning :)

Well, apparently, we are HAVING A BABY!!!!! Oh my gosh!! It finally happened! 22 months of trying and we are finally going to be parents. We tested Friday morning and afternoon, Saturday morning and afternoon and again this morning. All said PREGNANT!! I am calling the Dr. tomorrow for confirmation. We are seriously on cloud 9! Our estimated due date I figured is November 12th. Right before Thanksgiving.

We told our families today. The reaction was the best!! I knew they would be excited but they definitely were ten times more excited than I thought they would be. I will post a separate blog devoted to telling them. Stay tuned.


Baby,

We love you little one. Settle in and get cozy. We can't wait to meet you in a few short months. You are truly a blessing and we thank God for you every minute. So many people love you already. Your daddy has nicknamed you "monkey" until we know what you are. He doesn't want to call you the wrong sex and you have gender issues when you come out.

Love,
Mommy

No comments: