Thursday, March 19, 2009

6 Weeks!!!!

Today marks 6 weeks!! It still doesn't feel real to me that we are pregnant. I am so ready for Monday so we can go to the Dr.

As mentioned, each week I will complete the survey below.

How far along: 6 weeks!

Total weight gain/loss: Holding strong!

Maternity clothes: Nope, not yet.

Stretch marks: No new ones.

Sleep: My new best friend!!!

Best moment this week: Knowing our Dr. appointment is right around the corner.

Movement: Nope, little early for that

Food cravings: None. Although I did indulge in 19,283,466,786 Shamrocks

Food aversions: None yet

Gender: I really don't have an inkling at all!!!

Labor Signs: Nope

Belly Button in or out: Innie

What I miss: Caffeine

What I am looking forward to: 23rd, our Dr appointment.

Weekly Wisdom: It is okay to go to bed at 8:30pm.

Milestones: Making it to 6 weeks!!!

No comments: