Wednesday, March 25, 2009

7 Weeks!!!

Welp, we made it to 7 weeks!! What a great week it has been so far. Here is the weekly survey!

How far along: 7 weeks!

Total weight gain/loss: Holding strong!

Maternity clothes: Nope, not yet.

Stretch marks: No new ones.

Sleep: Not getting enough!!!

Best moment this week: Going to the dr. and getting this blessing confirmed.

Movement: Yep, but nothing I can feel

Food cravings: Fruit!!

Food aversions: This just in ham!!

Gender: I still don't know!! My mom is convinced it is a girl because she thinks Dan would be wonderful with a little girl and God will give him that blessing. Against my better judgement I told my "real" dad (biological) that we were having a baby even though I have not talked to him in eons (3 years really) and he also said it is a girl because, he just knows this stuff and has been 5 for 5.

Labor Signs: Nope

Belly Button in or out: Innie

What I miss: A full night of sleep!!

What I am looking forward to: Our ultrasound on April 6th

Weekly Wisdom: Not really wisdom, but relax, this is for real and it is time to enjoy!

Milestones: Getting my beta's back and know thing IS for real (as if the 5 pregnancy tests weren't proof enough)

No comments: