Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Longest.Week.Ever!

The wait to go to the Dr next week is killing me. I just want to hear "Your pregnant" from a professional before it can really sink in. Monday seems like a lifetime away.

Today I am 5 weeks 5 days pregnant. So far the only sign I feel is extreme exhaustion. Sunday, I went to bed at 8:45, something I NEVER do. I have also been cramping off and on every day. Of course that makes me worry but I am trying to put any negative out of mind. I think if I was puking my guts out I would feel better about this whole thing. I love this baby so much already. So does Dan, he tells the little monkey goodnight and good morning every day and tells it how much he loves it. He is so cute and I can't wait to see him with our little monkey.

We babysat for our friends Kim and Tyler on Saturday night. They have a 5 week old son Carter. He was the best! He did like Dan a little more than he liked me, well until the end of the night when Dan got peed on changing his diaper. LOL. That was his first diaper changing experience. Oh well, at least he knows what to expect.

No comments: