Thursday, March 12, 2009

5 Weeks Today!!

Today is the 5 week mark!! Only 35 weeks to go til we meet our little bundle of joy!! I am so excited but so nervous. I am trying my best to stay positive and just enjoy being pregnant but until we go to the Dr. it will not feel real!! We have names picked out. Sophie Ann if it is a girl and Logan Daniel if it is a boy!! This is the best feeling in the world, planning out the next few months and including a baby, our baby in those plans. Pretty amazing. We really thank God for this blessing!!!

Every week I will post this survey, because, well I want to.

How far along: 5 weeks!

Total weight gain/loss: Down 3 pounds

Maternity clothes: Nope, not yet.

Stretch marks: Ugh, nothing that wasn't there before.

Sleep: I need some!!!

Best moment this week: Telling our parents!!!

Movement: Nope, little early for that

Food cravings: None.

Food aversions: None yet

Gender: Not sure

Labor Signs: Hopefully we have a long while for those

Belly Button in or out: Innie

What I miss: Caffeine

What I am looking forward to: 23rd, our dr appointment.

Weekly Wisdom: Relax and enjoy

Milestones: Making it to 5 weeks!!!

No comments: