Thursday, April 23, 2009

11 Weeks (and 1 day)

A day late and a dollar short seems to be my theme these days. Oh well, better late than never. Our little fig is growing like mad!!!

How far along: 11 weeks! (and 1 day)

Total weight gain/loss: Down 2 pounds from last week

Maternity clothes: Nope, not yet.

Stretch marks: No new ones.

Sleep: Just woke up from a mid-day 4 hour nap....opps I should have been working on my paper

Best moment this week: Not baby related but classes are officially over!!!

Movement: The baby is moving like crazy, I just can't feel it

Food cravings: Watermelon like crazy. I bought some pre-cut stuff at WalMart on Sunday, it was all I could think about till I was sitting down to eat it like it was my job...lol. (after doing this survey I may venture out for some more)

Food aversions: I managed to choke down half of a Wendy's chicken sandwich the other day before running to the bathroom (I am seeing a theme with chicken)

Gender: I am starting to lean towards girl, everyone and their opinions are convincing me

Labor Signs: Nope, thank God

Belly Button in or out: Innie

What I miss: Fruity drinks. Not sure I will make it without a few strawberry daiquiri's this summer, virgin of course!!

What I am looking forward to: May 4th, next doctor appt.

Weekly Wisdom: Don't freak when you can't hear the heartbeat at 10weeks5days. It is normal.

Milestones: Almost out of the 1st tri. only a few weeks to go!!

No comments: