Friday, February 13, 2009

Holiday Appropriate and Other Stuff

Since Valentine's day is tomorrow I would like to go mushy on you. I am so thankful for Dan. He is an amazing, wonderful man. I thank God for putting us together. What a blessing. Where Valentine's day has never really been our holiday (we celebrate Sweetest day in October instead, that was when we got engaged) we still plan to embrace it tomorrow. The first year I met Dan we became really good friends. He wanted me but it took me awhile to warm up to him. That year on Valentine's day he sent me roses but the florist delivered them to our garage and we didn't notice them for 2 or 3 days. He was really bothered that I didn't say anything to him about them and was bugging my friends to see if I mentioned anything about them. He has not sent flowers to me since. When he gives me flowers he delivers them personally. Just a little flashback story. I may be a little biased but I have the greatest husband ever.

Now for the other stuff

I took my last Clomid pills this morning, which can only mean one thing. Sex-a-poluza is right around the corner. Bowchicabowwow!!! We are just going to enjoy what could be the last month of this. If it happens it happens if not, well we will be devastated but it will be okay. We have been heavily discussing adoption. This is becoming more and more comfortable with us. Keep us in your prayers as we look more into this.

No comments: