Thursday, February 26, 2009

I have done something bad!

I have convinced myself I am pregnant. It is far to early to tell but I am convinced I am. So much so Dan and I were discussing when would be the best time to tell our families. We were like, well we have to tell them before this event or they will question why I am not indulging in an adult beverage, or we think we should wait til this date just to be sure. Also, we have been discussing names. This is not unusual but it is happening a lot. In the past 24 hours I have gained 100% faith that this is our month. I hope I am not setting myself up for a disappointment. Life will not be pretty if I am not pregnant this month.

I go today for my blood work to see if I ovulated. Since they run the tests only on Thursdays, I should also find out today if it worked.

No comments: