Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hump Day

I am so glad that Hump Day is over. I am ready for the weekend. Today was horriable at work. The little ones decided it would be best if they beat each other up all day and throw toys at each other. Awesome. Most of them spend most of the day in time out. Nap time should be around 9am then again at 1. Then throwing up due to an "accident" of one of our pre-schoolers was the highlight of the day. Double awesome. This weekend will be great though. Some of our best friends are coming up to visit from DC. We have not seen Vance and Jess since the 4th of July when they last visited. I can't wait to see them. Some of Dan's and my best times have been with them. Actually, without them getting together oh, 7 years ago Dan and I would have never met.

Well, we are half way through this month. The end of day 14. Say some prayers that everything works out for us this month!! We need them.

Blessings

No comments: