Monday, February 2, 2009

Update

First off let me start by saying GO SIXBURGH!! Wahoo! What a great and stressful game.

Okay, back on track. I went for my 30 day ultrasound/appt. today. The ultrasound looked good, confirmed ovulation which is always makes us happy. Then I saw the OB and this is one that I have not seen throughout this wonderful journey. However, he does remember doing surgery on me ON my 16th birthday when I had to have an ovarian cyst removed. So we made small talk reminiscing that wonderful event. Then he looked through my chart with me recapping the past several months. He said that we have two more months tops before we would have to go to Pittsburgh and meet with a Reproductive Endocrinologist (RE). Dan and I talked this weekend that if it comes to that we will go for the consult, see what our options are and go from there. At that point we would probably take a few months off regroup decide what is the best way to proceed, save up for the pricey procedures (our insurance only covers fertility testing not the actual procedures; great) and go from there. Now the good ol' waiting game. I have decided I am going to hold off testing till Wednesday. I did test yesterday because I like to pee on things and it was a negative but I am okay with that since it is super early.

Say your prayers that this is it!!!

No comments: